Chippewa USA ARADOR Steel Toe Insulated Super Logger Boots | Style #25405
Chippewa 25405 USA Steel Toe Loggers are assembled right here in America, by only fellow American workers, and with only the best globally sourced materials available.
These USA Made boots are hand-crafted with Premium Bay Apache Leather, making them the ultimate men's choice for outdoor ruggedness. American integrity goes into every single pair of these Super Logger work boots, which is why they proudly wear the American Flag on their laces.
Try a pair and see why these Chippewa Steel Toe Insulated Logger Boots have been a customer favorite in our Northeast store locations for years! The 25405 Super Loggers are built with the unsurpassed Goodyear Leather Storm Welt Construction and have a Triple-Ribbed Steel Shank for added strength. Chippewa only uses premium, top-of-the-line Vibram Tacoma Yellow Plug Logger Outsoles. They have Chippewa's T-Bar Cushion Comfort as well as Chip-A-Tex, an impenetrable waterproof membrane that will be sure to keep your feet dry.
If you're searching for a reliable and dependable logging boot, the 25405 is the number one choice of our toughest hard-working customers. Shop online 24/7 at Family Footwear Center, for all your favorite work boots, like Chippewa. The Best. By Far!
Chippewa USA Steel Toe Insulated Super Logger Boot Features
- ASSEMBLED IN THE USA with imported parts
- Steel Toe
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- 400 Grams of 3M Thinsulate ULTRA Insulation
- 9" Bay Apache Waterproof Leather
- Kush N Kollar
- Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Bootie
- Texon 460 Waterproof Insole
- Goodyear Leather Storm Welt Construction
- Vibram One Piece Tacoma Yellow Plug Logger Outsole
- Ruby Dri-Lex 2000 Lining
- Triple Ribbed Steel Shank
- 4 Iron Rubber/6 Iron Robus Combination Midsole
- Removable Cushion Orthotic
- Antique Brass Non-Tarnishable Hardware
- Heavy Duty Waxed Sta-Tied Laces
Family Footwear Center
Your Work Boot Headquarters!