Chippewa USA Super Series Logger Insulated Composite Toe Work Boots | Style #25388
In accordance with California’s Proposition 65, this product cannot be shipped to the State of California.
The Chippewa USA Composite Toe Super Series Logger Boots are crafted with rugged 9" Golden Sand Leather, and are ready to take on serious work in the Great Outdoors! Support your fellow American workers and Buy American! Pure American Pride goes into the engineering and production of every single pair of Chippewa's Super Series Logger Work Boots. Chippewa wants you to know that these boots are crafted by only American workers in Chippewa's Carthage Missouri plant, so you know you are getting a premium product!
These Super Series Logger Boots have water-sealing Goodyear Leather Storm Welt Construction and for durability and solid strength they have Triple-Ribbed Steel Shanks. Chippewa uses only intense Vibram Black Street Warrior Outsoles for their Best Logger Super Series Logger Boots and they have T-Bar Cushion Comfort for unbeatable support. T
he Built-in Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Membrane make sure that your feet stay completely dry, because it is engineered to be impenetrable to larger water molecules, while allowing smaller air molecules to pass through, making these boots super breathable. Chippewa. The Best. By Far!
- ASSEMBLED IN THE USA with imported parts
- Composite Toe
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- 400 Grams of 3M Thinsulate ULTRA Insulation
- 9" Golden Sand Waterproof Leather
- Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Bootie
- Texon Insole
- Goodyear Leather Storm Welt Construction
- Vibram Black Street Warrior Outsole
- Dri-Lex Lining
- Triple Ribbed Steel Shank
- 6 Iron Robus / 5 Iron High Tech Midsole
- Ortholite Removable Cushion Orthotic
- Antique Brass Non-Tarnishable Hardware
- Kevlar Sta-Tied Waxed Laces
Family Footwear Center
Your Work Boot Headquarters!