Chippewa USA Composite Toe Non-Insulated Super Series Loggers | Style #25386 | Color: Golden Sand
The Chippewa Composite Toe Super Series Logger is handcrafted here in the USA, by only American workers, in Missouri with some imported materials, and they are built extra strong, for our toughest customers. Buy American and show your support for your fellow workers, by proudly displaying the Metal American Flag on the laces.
Made with Golden Sand Leather, these rugged Non-Insulated Logger Boots have Goodyear Leather Storm Welt Construction and a super strong Triple-Ribbed Steel Shank. A top quality Vibram Black Street Warrior Outsole assures aggressive footing on any terrain. There is an internal Waterproof Membrane called Chip-A-Tex, which allows them to be breathable while wicking moisture away from the feet.
Shop online 24/7 at Family Footwear Center for all your favorite work boots, like Chippewa. The Best by Far!
- HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA with some imported materials
- Composite Toe
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- 9" Golden Sand Waterproof Leather
- Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Bootie
- Texon Insole
- Goodyear Leather Storm Welt Construction
- Vibram Black Street Warrior Outsole
- Dri-Lex Lining
- Triple Ribbed Steel Shank
- 6 Iron Robus / 5 Iron High Tech Midsole
- Ortholite Removable Cushion Orthotic
- Antique Brass Non-Tarnishable Hardware
- Kevlar Sta-Tied Waxed Laces