Chippewa USA 9" Super Series Logger Black Composite Toe Boots | Style #25381
In accordance with California’s Proposition 65, this product cannot be shipped to the State of California.
The Chippewa Super Series Black Logger with a Composite Toe is crafted with premium 9" Black Odessa Leather, making it the ultimate men's choice for outdoor ruggedness. American integrity goes into every pair of the Super Series Logger work boots. They are built with unsurpassed Goodyear Leather Storm Welt Construction and have a Triple-Ribbed Steel Shank for added strength. Chippewa also uses a top-of-the-line Vibram Black Street Warrior Outsole and they have T-Bar cushion comfort. Chip-A-Tex will keep your feet dry, because it's an impenetrable waterproof membrane placed within every pair of Super Series Loggers. Assembled in America, by just American workers, you can show your support when you Buy American and wear these boots that proudly wear our American Flag on the laces!
If you're searching for a reliable and dependable boot for logging, working on the farm, or for general contracting, the 25381 is the number one choice of our toughest customers. Shop online 24/7 at Family Footwear Center for all your favorite work boots, like Chippewa. The Best. By Far!
- ASSEMBLED IN THE USA with imported parts
- Composite Toe
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- 400 Grams of 3M Thinsulate ULTRA Insulation
- 9" Black Odessa Waterproof Leather
- Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Bootie
- Texon Insole
- Goodyear Leather Storm Welt Construction
- Vibram Black Street Warrior Outsole
- Dri-Lex Lining
- Triple Ribbed Steel Shank
- 6 Iron Robus / 5 Iron High Tech Midsole
- Ortholite Removable Cushion Orthotic
- Antique Brass Non-Tarnishable Hardware
- Kevlar Sta-Tied Waxed Laces
Family Footwear Center
Your Work Boot Headquarters!