Chippewa USA BOLGER 6" Super Series Composite Toe Utility Work Boots | Style #25373
In accordance with California’s Proposition 65, this product cannot be shipped to the State of California.
Chippewa's USA Super Series Composite Toe 6" Utility Boot is built tough and rugged, but it is also made to be lightweight and responsive. It has a 100% Waterproof membrane built into the lining of the boot, so feet will stay 100% dry under any weather conditions.
The USA Made Bolger work boot has just the right amount of warmth for working outdoors, without overheating feet. 400g of Thinsulate ULTRA Insulation, will get you through winter's coldest elements, while actively working on the job site.
Chippewa has put a premium Vibram Black Street Warrior Outsole on this boot for maximum traction over any type of terrain, and it even has a Vibram Rubber-Wrapped Toe to add durability, and to also provide extra toe box protection.
This Super Series boot is made to the highest possible manufacturing standards by fellow American workers in Carthage Missouri, assembled in the USA with only the best possible components sourced from around the world. Show your proud support for them by wearing these USA Work Boots that boast the in-demand Metal American Flag on the laces.
Chippewa. The Best. By Far!
Chippewa USA Super Series Soft Toe Work Boot Features
- ASSEMBLED IN THE USA with imported parts
- Composite Toe
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- 400g of 3M Thinsulate ULTRA Insulation
- 6" Golden Sand Leather
- Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Membrane
- Texon Insole
- Goodyear Leather Storm Welt Construction
- Vibram Black Street Warrior Outsole
- Vibram Wrapped Rubber Toe Bumper
- Dri-Lex Lining
- Triple Ribbed Steel Shank
- 6 Iron Robus / 5 Iron High Tech Midsole
- Ortholite Removable Orthotic
- Antique Brass Non-Tarnishable Hardware
- Kevlar Sta-Tied Infused with Wax
Family Footwear Center
Your Work Boot Headquarters!