Chippewa USA Insulated Rugged Steel Toe Outdoor Work Boots | Style #25258
In accordance with California’s Proposition 65, this product cannot be shipped to the State of California.
Chippewa's USA Steel Toe Insulated Work Boots have Rich Oiled Walnut Leather Uppers and a Chip-a-Tex Waterproof Membrane that completely seals out water. They are Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated, have Vibram's Slip-Resistant Saturn Outsoles and 400g of Thinsulate ULTRA Insulation.
A Triple-Ribbed Steel Shank and Goodyear Leather Welt Construction, plus a Contoured Arch Support and Flexwelt Insole with its Triple-Density Foambed combine to create an outdoor work boot that is not only seriously rugged, but is seriously comfortable.
Buy American! These Rugged Outdoor Work Boots are solidly built, by only American Leather Workers in Chippewa's Carthage Missouri factory, with imported parts, so they can proudly display Metal American Flages on the laces. You can show your support for your fellow American Workers when you wear these boots!
- ASSEMBLED IN THE USA with imported parts
- Steel Toe
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- 400 Grams 3M Thinsulate ULTRA Insulation
- 8" Rich Oiled Walnut Leather Upper
- Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Membrane
- Goodyear Leather Welt Construction
- Vibram Saturn Slip Resistant Outsole
- Dri-Lex 2000 Lining
- Triple Ribbed Steel Shank
- Contoured Arch Support
- 5 Iron Rubber Midsole
- Flexwelt Triple-Density Foambed Insole
- Antimicrobial Filter for Odor & Moisture Control
- Non-Tarnishable Antique Brass Hardware
- Heavy Duty Wax Sta-Tied Laces
Family Footwear Center
Your Work Boot Headquarters!