Chippewa USA Insulated Rugged Soft Toe Outdoor Work Boots | Style #25257
In accordance with California’s Proposition 65, this product cannot be shipped to the State of California.
The USA Chippewa Oiled Walnut Soft Toe Work Boots are a great choice if quality matters to you. Only fellow American workers have assembled these boots, with some imported parts, in a factory in Carthage Missouri, so you can wear these boots with the American Laces on them with pride! A Vibram Saturn Outsole and 400 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation makes sure these boots are ready to tackle any job, under any weather conditions.
Thanks to the built in Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Membrane and Goodyear's Leather Welt Construction, this boot is 100% Waterproof and will keep you dry and comfortable. The Dri-Lex Lining will help draw mosture away from your feet. You will stay comfortable, because of the triple ribbed steel shank that flexes with your foot. Finished in a handsome, Rich Oiled Walnut Leather, this will quickly become your favorite Chippewa Work Boot!
- ASSEMBLED IN THE USA with imported parts
- Soft Toe
- 400 Grams 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- 8" Rich Oiled Walnut Leather
- Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Bootie
- Goodyear Leather Welt Construction
- Vibram Saturn Outsole
- Dri-Lex 2000 Lining
- Triple Ribbed Steel Shank
- 5 Iron Rubber Midsole
- Texon T-90 Non-Woven Insole
- Antique Brass Non-Tarnishable Hardware
- Heavy Duty Wax Sta-Tied Laces
Family Footwear Center
Your Work Boot Headquarters!