Chippewa USA Non-Insulated Rugged Steel Toe Work Boots | Style #25251
In accordance with California’s Proposition 65, this product cannot be shipped to the State of California.
The Chippewa Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boost are Assembled in Missouri, by only Amercan workers, with some imported parts. They proudly wear the American Flag right on their laces, so you can show your support for your fellow American workers!
These Non-Insulated Work Boots have a rich, oiled Walnut Leather Upper and a Chip-A-Tex Internal Waterproof Membrane that is engineered to keep your feet 100% dry. This membrane completely locks out larger water molecules, while still allowing smaller air molecules to flow through the boots, keeping them breathable. A Triple-Ribbed Steel Shank makes these boots extra strong and they have a top-of-the-line Vibram Saturn Outsole.
- ASSEMBLES IN THE USA with some imported parts
- Steel Toe
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- 6" Rich Oiled Walnut Leather Upper
- Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Bootie
- Goodyear Leather Welt Construction
- Vibram Saturn Outsole
- Dri-Lex 2000 Lining
- Chippewa's UCM Orthotic
- Triple Ribbed Steel Shank
- 5 Iron Rubber Midsole
- Texon T-90 Non-Woven Insole
- Antique Brass Non-Tarnishable Hardware
- Heavy Duty Waxed Sta-Tied Laces
Family Footwear Center
Your Work Boot Headquarters!