Chippewa USA YARROW SNAKE BOOTS Soft Toe Non-Insulated | Style #23907
Chippewa's Rugged Snake Boots are made for maximum protection when out in the field.
They have double-wall construction, of Bay Apache Leather plus a Rattlesnake Lining, that ensures your safety against venomous snake strikes. They have a Soft Toe, making them perfect for warmer climates and they are Non-Waterproof.
A Vibram Brown Robinson Outsole offers secure footing in wet and dry field grass and on rugged terrain.
These Snake Boots are proudly Made in the USA with global parts, by only American Leather Crafters in Chippewa's factory right in Carthage Missouri. This assures that the boots are made to their highest quality standards available.
Chippewa USA Made Snake Boot Features
- MADE IN THE USA with global parts
- 17" Espresso Rattlesnake Leather Vamp and Collar
- Goodyear Leather Welt Construction
- Vibram Brown Robinson Outsole
- Maple Cow Lining in Boot Shaft
- Guntock Leather Cow Lining in Foot
- Triple Ribbed Steel Shank
- 4 Iron Rubber Midsole
- Texon Flexwelt Insole
- Antique Brass Non-Tarnishable Buckles