Chippewa USA Rugged Snake Field Boots Soft Toe Non-Insulated | Style #23907
Chippewa's Rugged Snake Boots are made for maximum protection in the field. They have double-wall construction, of Bay Apache Leather plus a Rattlesnake Lining, that ensures your safety against venomous snake strikes. They have a Soft Toe for warmer climates and they are Non-Waterproof. A Vibram Brown Robinson Outsole offers secure footing in wet and dry field grass and on rugged terrain.
These Snake Boots are proudly Made in the USA with imported materials, by only American Leather Crafters in Chippewa's factory right in Carthage Missouri. This assures that the boots are made to their highest quality standards available.
- HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA with some imported materials
- Soft Toe
- 17" Espresso Rattlesnake Leather Vamp and Collar
- Goodyear Leather Welt Construction
- Vibram Brown Robinson Outsole
- Maple Cow Lining in Boot Shaft
- Guntock Leather Cow Lining in Foot
- Triple Ribbed Steel Shank
- 4 Iron Rubber Midsole
- Texon Flexwelt Insole
- Antique Brass Non-Tarnishable Buckles
Family Footwear Center
Your Work Boot Headquarters!