Chippewa USA CIBOLA 8 Steel Toe Non-Insulated Chocolate Apache Logger Boots | Style #20091
Chippewa USA Chocolate Apache Logger Boots are made in Carthage Missouri by American Artisans,with global parts. They are built tough and rugged, with American Pride and USA Superior Craftsmanship.
You can show the world your support for your country and your fellow American Workers by wearing these work boots that proudly display Metal American Flags on the Laces.
Featuring a Steel Toe and an Electrical Hazard (EH) Rating, these Logger Boots are ready to get the job done. These boots have Vibram's 109 Logger Outsole, and since Vibram makes the very best brand of outsoles in the world, you'll have all the traction you need on the job.
The Cibola Work Boots are made with top-of-the-line Goodyear Leather Welt Construction, they have Removable Orthotics and comfortable Texon Insoles.
Chippewa USA CIBOLA Steel Toe Logger Features
- MADE IN THE USA with global parts
- Steel Toe
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- 8" Chocolate Apache Leather
- Goodyear Leather Welt Construction
- Vibram 109 Logger OutSole
- Drill Vamp Lining
- Triple Ribbed Steel Shank
- Chippewa UCM Removable Orthotic
- 4 Iron Real Flex Midsole
- 5 Iron Texon Insole
- Antique Non-Tarnishable Hardware
- Heavy Duty Waxed Sta-Tied Laces