Chippewa USA CORBEL 10" Soft Toe Non-Insulated Work Boots | Style #20012
These Chippewa Made in the USA Corbel Western Style Work Boots pull on fast and easily and they are ready to take on your toughest workday. Made in the USA by American Workers in Missouri, with global parts, you can be sure these boots are built with American pride and integrity, and are made with the very best materials from across the world and are built to last.
Chippewa Boots take pride in their Leather Artisans who craft these boots, and yopu will too. The Chippewa's Corbel Work Boots have a Soft Toe, are Non-Insulated and Non-Waterproof. The 12" Uppers are made with Premium Briar Pitstop Cowhide, resulting in Stonewashed Burgundy Leather Work Boots that have a vintage look and feel. The Vibram Outsole offers a stable platform and traction underfoot.
Chippewa USA Corbel Western Work Boot Features
- MADE IN THE USA with global parts
- Soft Toe
- 12" Briar Pitstop Burgundy Leather
- Goodyear Leather Welt Construction
- Vibram 430 Mini Lug Yellow Plug Outsole
- Removable Cushion Orthotic Inserts
- Triple-Ribbed Steel Shank
- 4 Iron Rubber / 6 Iron Robus Combination Midsole
- Texon Poron Insole
*Chippewa has confirmed that these boots have Removable Cushion Orthotic Inserts.