Chippewa USA Corbel Soft Toe Non-Insulated Cowhide Work Boots | Style #20012
These Chippewa Handcrafted in the USA Corbel Western Style Work Boots Pull on fast and easy and are ready to take on your toughest workday. Handcrafted in the USA by American Workers in Missouri with imported materials, you can be sure these boots are built with American pride and integrity and are built to last.
Chippewa Boots take pride in their Leather Artisans that craft these boots. The Chippewa's Corbel Work Boots have a Soft Toe, are Non-Insulated and Non-Waterproof. The 12" Uppers are made with Premium Briar Pitstop Cowhide, resulting in Stonewashed Burgundy Leather Work Boots that have a vintage look and feel. The Vibram Outsole offers a stable platform and traction underfoot.
Chippewa USA Corbel Work Boot Features
- HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA with some imported materials
- Soft Toe
- 12" Briar Pitstop Burgundy Leather
- Goodyear Leather Welt Construction
- Vibram 430 Mini Lug Yellow Plug Outsole
- Removable Cushion Orthotic Inserts*
- Triple-Ribbed Steel Shank
- 4 Iron Rubber / 6 Iron Robus Combination Midsole
- Texon Poron Insole
*Chippewa has confirmed that these boots have Removable Cushion Orthotic Inserts.
Family Footwear Center
Your Work Boot Headquarters!