Carolina PINE Steel Toe 400g Insulated Gore-Tex Waterproof Loggers | Style #CA7519
The Carolina CA7519 Men's Pine 10 inch Insulated, GORE-TEX, Steel Toe logger boot is built for outdoor work. It features an aggressive Vibram Tacoma outsole for maximum traction, even on uneven terrain. 400 grams of Thinsulate insulation and its GORE-TEX waterproof membrane will keep you warm and dry on cold, wet work days.
A removable Kiltie blocks debris; such as sticks, dirt, gravel and sawdust from getting inside your boot. Steel toe safety toe caps protect your toes on the job site. The EH rated Carolina CA7519 ships for free from Family Footwear Center's Work Boot Headquarters.
Carolina PINE Gore-Tex Logging Boot Features
- Steel Toe
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- 400 Grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation
- 10" Cork Harness Leather Upper
- GORE-TEX® Waterproof Membrane
- GORE-TEX® Axiom 4L Lining
- Leather Welt Construction
- Vibram® Tacoma Outsole
- Triple-Rib Steel Shank
- Removable AG7™ Polyurethane Footbed
- Removable Kiltie