Carolina USA UNION MADE REDWOOD FOLKLORE Soft Toe Lace-to-Toe Loggers | Style #CA1935
Carolina CA1935 USA MAPLE 10 Inch Lace-to-Toe Waterproof Loggers are soft toe work boots that are Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated and feature Carolina's patented Waterproof SCUBALINER.
These Carolina Logger boots are Union Made in Martinsburg, Pennsylvania, by fellow Americans using components sourced worldwide.
The CA1935 Maple Logging Boots are as tough and rugged as they come. A Triple-Rib Steel Shank provides lasting support, while its Stitch-down Leather Welt Construction ensures long-lasting durability.
Carolina USA MAPLE Lace-to-Toe Logger Features
- UNION MADE in the USA from Global Parts
- Soft Toe
- 10" Old Town Folklore Leather Upper
- Waterproof SCUBALINER™
- Cambrelle® Lined
- Removable Polyurethane Footbed
- Removable Kiltie
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Triple-Rib Steel Shank
- Leather Welt Construction
- Vibram® One- Piece Rubber Lug Outsole
- Composite Toe Version: CA935