Chippewa 25405 USA ST Super Logger
Chippewa | Style #25405
The Chippewa 25405 Bay Apache Super Logger is ultimate choice for outdoor ruggedness. Handcrafted with American integrity in the USA, these loggers feature unsurpassed welted USA quality construction. Chippewa uses top of the line Vibram Tacoma yellow plug outsoles and T-Bar cushion comfort construction in every pair of these boots. Chip-A-Tex keeps your feet dry, thanks to the waterproof bootie construction inside every pair of Super Loggers.
If you're searching for a reliable and dependable boot for logging, working on the farm, or for general contracting, the 25405 by Chippewa is a great choice. Shop online 24/7 at Family Footwear Center for all your work boot needs.
- USA Made
- Steel Toe
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- 400 Grams of 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- 9" Bay Apache Waterproof Leather
- Kush N Kollar
- Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Bootie Construction
- Texon 460 Waterproof Insole
- Goodyear Leather Storm Welt
- Vibram One Piece Tacoma Yellow Plug Logger Outsole
- Ruby Dri-Lex 2000 Lining
- Triple Ribbed Steel Shank
- 4 Iron Rubber / 6 Iron Robus Combination Midsole
- Removable Cushion Orthotic
- Antique Brass Non-Tarnishable Hardware
- Heavy Duty Waxed Sta-Tied Laces
For more information on proper shoe sizing please visit our Shoe Sizing Guide.
best work boots ever! been wearing these for many years
Got my boot and my free thermos and the t-shirt. Good deal! Thanks.
GREAT BOOTS BROUGHT FROM A GREAT STORE!!! GREAT SERVICE, 1 STOP SHOPPING ONLINE
I purchased these for my son as a Christmas gift and he LOVES them!!! Comfort & style all the while taking care of business. I highly recommend this boot to any hard worker.