LaCrosse Alphaburly Sport Rubber Boot
LaCrosse Boots Style # 200004 | Color: Mossy Oak Breakup
The LaCrosse Alphaburly Sport hunting boot features insulated, scent-free, waterproof rubber over 3.5mm neoprene for comfort and protection. Naturally-insulating neoprene stretches for a personalized fit and guarantees comfort. The LaCrosse Alphaburly Sport duck hunting boot is fleece lined for comfort, warmth and moisture management, and has an adjustable gusset with Cam-Loc™ buckle to accommodate varying calf sizes.
The LaCrosse Ankle-Fit design provides a secure fit. The Sport Chassis™ Outsole and EVA midsole cradle the foot for all-day comfort and provide stability on uneven terrain. Camouflage pattern styles provide stealth.
- Neoprene stretches for a personalized fit. The thicker the neoprene, the warmer the boot. Not only will the neoprene give you the most comfortable rubber boot you've ever had, but also keep you as warm on your 100th outing as it did on your first.
- Lightweight cushioning and outstanding stability from the rugged Sport chassis.
- Chassis™ outsole provide optimal traction in all conditions and prevent build up of mud.
- Waterproof exterior provides scent-free tracks, which could make the difference between making the kill or missing it.
- Thick cushioning EVA midsole offers extra comfort and shock absorption.
- Cam-loc buckle supplies a customized fit and is easily adjustable to accommodate clothing.
- Back gusset allows for any calf size fit.
- Mossy Oak® brand’s successful camo patterns blend computer-enhanced realistic elements with high-contrast shadows to achieve an impressive three-dimensional illusion.
- 18" height.